Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blogging

I am not a blogger and do not make any claim toward that effect. I have tried Twitter, but failed to remember to "twitter" and ended up just forgetting about it. My lack of need for this outlet has proven to be a damper on my blogging here, for I just find no need to tell people about what I had for breakfast. Hopefully though, with a much more focused effort now, I will be able to post more frequently and explain to all 3 people reading my account about what I had learned. As a non-blogger blogging, this experience is quite foreign to me, but I suppose that is the entire idea behind the exercise. I without doubt recognize the potential and usefulness of having such a resource, most importantly in getting information out quickly and easily to a massive number of people. Over the next week, I will attempt to put at least a little bit of information up every day. This action should prove to be easier with more experience, and doing it every day should be a good experiment of that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment